New RIM CEO confirms that he's in charge and BlackBerry may be fragmented
1. BomberXL (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
lol... he says androids are all the same.... i dont beleive he has ever seen an iPhone....
2. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
this guy is running his mouth to much
3. andrew1953 (Posts: 174; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
I have a Playbook and a 9800 on a plan until October 2012 so I"ll wait until then to see what eventuates. If something decent comes up, I'll renew my ties with Blackberry as I am a heavvy texter and love a physical keyboard. My Playbook has also been a great device which I still get a buzz out of. If things don't work out,Ill probably look at a Windows 8 product.
5. Sniggly (Posts: 6195; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Well, he doesn't seem *quite* as delusional as Lazaridis or Balsillie. But damn, he's close.
6. Jarahawk (Posts: 40; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
I own a 9630 and a Playbook 64GB. I'm sticking with RIM, but I don't know that there is anything they can do to pull in the casual user. Let's hope so.