New 'Quick Snooze' Galaxy S4 ad baits dads ahead of Father's Day
0. phoneArena 06 Jun 2013, 05:19 posted on
After the "Swaddle Master", we now have the "Quick Snooze". Worn out by a hard day's work of caring for his baby, the Father's Day poster child dozes off on the couch, while watching a game with the offspring. The Smart Pause feature kicks in, and the video pauses for the duration of the power nap, then resumes where he left off, which is a subtle way to dismiss the Galaxy S4 new features being called "gimmicks"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tech2 (Posts: 3143; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Okay, why didn't the video kept on playing when the baby looked at it ? :D
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2151; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
That'll be an exclusive function for the Galaxy S4 Baby.
5. tech3 (unregistered)
The Galaxy S4 mini doesn't have that function bro. -__-
11. tech2 (Posts: 3143; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
You do realize that this whole conversation between me and him was on the lighter side, right ?
8. skymitch89 (Posts: 1244; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Because the baby wasn't directly in front of the device, it was more to the side.
2. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 573; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
I love the Galaxy S4. Ive been tweaking my coworkers s4 for three days now and having a Note 2 I can honestly say the air sh*t is awesome. It's agonizing to wait for this Note 3
6. schinnak (Posts: 84; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
note 2 has most of the air view functions, except that u need to use the stylus....
10. htc_evo_3d (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
i would definitely get a NOTE 3. its tempting me with a larger screen and air view.
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
This have too be their funniest commercial yet the baby is like DAD WAKE UP i want too see the game