New OtterBox Armor case will protect your Apple iPhone 4/4S from water
0. phoneArena 02 Jun 2012, 20:36 posted on
Later this month, OtterBox will be launching its new Armor case for the Apple iPhone 4 and the Apple iPhone 4S; unlike the popular Defender series, the Armor will be more of a protective shell than a box and will also keep the Apple iPhone 4/4S from water damage...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkvadervip (Posts: 365; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Nice wonder if Samsung going to beg for it or find someone to copy that.
2. Birds (Posts: 1157; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Apple fan boy? No matter, we still love you here, no matter how brainwashed you are... :)
3. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
Must be an adroid drone and completely s-l-o-w!!!!! You must be accustomed to the lag that is android.
5. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
How about you actually use an Android device. Or watch a videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v
=GCFmES804P4to see how snappy they really are. Seriously what can an iPhone do that an Android device can't?
16. Robert235 (Posts: 59; Member since: 30 May 2010)
the lg ally i had way better than iphone 7s it had a 600mhz cpu lol ,I lost count how many isucks were made.
19. ApphoIe (banned) (Posts: 78; Member since: 31 May 2012)
Holy sh*t moron, care to try that again in english? Or explain how that made any kind of sense or was in any way relevant?
15. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
so because he likes the iphone for his on reasons means hes brain washed? ahh tisk tisk.
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Samsung doesn't make cases idiot.
20. JC557 (Posts: 1515; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Seriously. Otterbox makes cases for EVERYBODY.
4. eman99 (Posts: 365; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
slaughter the sheep, long live the green army
7. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
You do realize that you basically just called yourself a hypocrite with that sentence?
21. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12979; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Well now you know why the green army is green ;)
8. philj21 (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 May 2012)
It looks very similar to the lifeproof case. But it's about time otterbox designed a water proof case. Very interested to see what is in store for the next otterbox line of products
9. dodo1234 (Posts: 37; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
I know a couple ppl who got the Lifeproof box. Didn't fit or feel well n the latch buusted.
10. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12979; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Otterbox only likes to make cases for good phones.
12. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
So you finally admit that DROIDS are good phones, you've come a long way :') http://www.otterbox.com/motoro
14. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Well apparently you think they are good phones since "Otterbox only likes to make cases for good phones" You're such a troll who destroys his arguments with his own logic. Seriously you make this easy for me.
23. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Please give me a good reason why, oh that's right you can't. Phone Arena seemed to love the DROID RAZR and so do owners.
es/Motorola-DROID-RAZR_id6026 compare that to the iPhone 4Shttp://www.phonearena.com/phon es/Apple-iPhone-4S_id5257 iPhone owners don’t even like their own phones as much as DROID RAZR owners like their phones.
Btw, I love my DROID 4, its UI is smooth, has good battery life for a 4G Lte phone and has an amazing keyboard.
24. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12979; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
People like their paperweight Razr now, but that will change when Motorola refuses to update it to the newest Android update.
iPhone owners have high satisfaction rates. You are wrong.
25. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Motorola is about to update it to the latest version of android in a few weeks. Phone arena users are more satisfied with the RAZR than the iPhone. And btw it's too light to be a paperweight. Now the iPhone on the other hand...
26. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12979; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
A few weeks? Lol. Do you realize how outdated ICS is about be now that Google is already in talks of releasing Jellybean?
ICS was released like seven months ago. You'd expect with Google owning Motorola, updates would be a little more quicker.
iPhone owners get the newest iOS version as soon as it's released.
27. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Well the iPhone gets updates quicker because it's really easy for the manufacturer to update 3 phones with its own software. All android phones are different so the manufactures have to tweak the OS for their individual phones. And with Google as Moto's parent company the update process will be much quicker.
28. BattleBrat (Posts: 1456; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I do love my RAZR, slender sexy stealth BEAST! (use a martin fields anti reflective protector and an otterbox commuter= Stealth phone!)
18. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Apparently alot of people care about those phones if case manufacturers keep making money off of selling accessories for them.
17. BattleBrat (Posts: 1456; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I use an Otterbox Commuter for my Droid RAZR case offers better protection than the iPod Touch 4th Commuter case....
29. JackBat (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
what about a knife case for your iphone! check this out these guys put a blade and bottle opener on an iphone case... indiegogo.com/adapptxt