New OtterBox Armor case will protect your Apple iPhone 4/4S from water
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Jun 2012, 20:36
Later this month, OtterBox will be launching its new Armor case for the Apple iPhone 4 and the Apple iPhone 4S; unlike the popular Defender series, the Armor will be more of a protective shell than a box and will also keep the Apple iPhone 4/4S from water damage...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkvadervip posted on 02 Jun 2012, 20:55 1 9
Nice wonder if Samsung going to beg for it or find someone to copy that.
2. Birds posted on 02 Jun 2012, 21:18 5 3
Apple fan boy? No matter, we still love you here, no matter how brainwashed you are... :)
3. android_sucks posted on 02 Jun 2012, 21:59 1 9
Must be an adroid drone and completely s-l-o-w!!!!! You must be accustomed to the lag that is android.
5. mas11 posted on 02 Jun 2012, 23:36 3 0
How about you actually use an Android device. Or watch a videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v
=GCFmES804P4to see how snappy they really are. Seriously what can an iPhone do that an Android device can't?
16. Robert235 posted on 03 Jun 2012, 16:27 0 0
the lg ally i had way better than iphone 7s it had a 600mhz cpu lol ,I lost count how many isucks were made.
19. ApphoIe (banned) posted on 03 Jun 2012, 19:39 0 0
Holy sh*t moron, care to try that again in english? Or explain how that made any kind of sense or was in any way relevant?
15. thedarkside posted on 03 Jun 2012, 15:06 1 0
so because he likes the iphone for his on reasons means hes brain washed? ahh tisk tisk.
7. Jay_F posted on 03 Jun 2012, 00:35 0 1
You do realize that you basically just called yourself a hypocrite with that sentence?
21. Mxyzptlk posted on 04 Jun 2012, 16:09 0 0
Well now you know why the green army is green ;)
8. philj21 posted on 03 Jun 2012, 00:41 0 0
It looks very similar to the lifeproof case. But it's about time otterbox designed a water proof case. Very interested to see what is in store for the next otterbox line of products
9. dodo1234 posted on 03 Jun 2012, 00:48 1 0
I know a couple ppl who got the Lifeproof box. Didn't fit or feel well n the latch buusted.
10. Mxyzptlk posted on 03 Jun 2012, 02:26 1 5
Otterbox only likes to make cases for good phones.
12. mas11 posted on 03 Jun 2012, 13:05 3 1
So you finally admit that DROIDS are good phones, you've come a long way :') http://www.otterbox.com/motoro
14. mas11 posted on 03 Jun 2012, 13:26 2 1
Well apparently you think they are good phones since "Otterbox only likes to make cases for good phones" You're such a troll who destroys his arguments with his own logic. Seriously you make this easy for me.
22. Mxyzptlk posted on 04 Jun 2012, 16:09 0 1
Droids aren't good phones.
23. mas11 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 17:53 0 0
Please give me a good reason why, oh that's right you can't. Phone Arena seemed to love the DROID RAZR and so do owners.
es/Motorola-DROID-RAZR_id6026 compare that to the iPhone 4Shttp://www.phonearena.com/phon es/Apple-iPhone-4S_id5257 iPhone owners don’t even like their own phones as much as DROID RAZR owners like their phones.
Btw, I love my DROID 4, its UI is smooth, has good battery life for a 4G Lte phone and has an amazing keyboard.
24. Mxyzptlk posted on 04 Jun 2012, 18:18 0 0
People like their paperweight Razr now, but that will change when Motorola refuses to update it to the newest Android update.
iPhone owners have high satisfaction rates. You are wrong.
25. mas11 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 18:53 0 0
Motorola is about to update it to the latest version of android in a few weeks. Phone arena users are more satisfied with the RAZR than the iPhone. And btw it's too light to be a paperweight. Now the iPhone on the other hand...
26. Mxyzptlk posted on 04 Jun 2012, 19:37 0 0
A few weeks? Lol. Do you realize how outdated ICS is about be now that Google is already in talks of releasing Jellybean?
ICS was released like seven months ago. You'd expect with Google owning Motorola, updates would be a little more quicker.
iPhone owners get the newest iOS version as soon as it's released.
27. mas11 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 20:16 0 0
Well the iPhone gets updates quicker because it's really easy for the manufacturer to update 3 phones with its own software. All android phones are different so the manufactures have to tweak the OS for their individual phones. And with Google as Moto's parent company the update process will be much quicker.
28. BattleBrat posted on 04 Jun 2012, 22:02 0 0
I do love my RAZR, slender sexy stealth BEAST! (use a martin fields anti reflective protector and an otterbox commuter= Stealth phone!)
18. Berzerk000 posted on 03 Jun 2012, 19:34 1 1
Apparently alot of people care about those phones if case manufacturers keep making money off of selling accessories for them.
17. BattleBrat posted on 03 Jun 2012, 19:34 1 0
I use an Otterbox Commuter for my Droid RAZR case offers better protection than the iPod Touch 4th Commuter case....
29. JackBat posted on 28 Aug 2012, 19:37 0 0
what about a knife case for your iphone! check this out these guys put a blade and bottle opener on an iphone case... indiegogo.com/adapptxt