New Nokia Lumia 925 ad shows how the Remove Object feature can make your life better
0. phoneArena 02 Sep 2013, 18:26 posted on
Earlier on Monday, we showed you how Nokia used a mobile billboard to pop Samsung's bubble with a Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom ad; now, Nokia has a new television spot that shows off a feature called Remove Object. The aptly named feature allows users to remove unwanted objects from photographs after they are already taken...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. AstronautJones (Posts: 284; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Isnt this a feature Samsung already implemented with the S4? The commercial where the lady removes the jerk from the graduation picture?
5. Penny (Posts: 1385; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Yeah, it's the same feature, and it's been available on Windows Phone too. This is just an ad for it.
6. DerryAhmad (Posts: 251; Member since: 05 May 2012)
It's a feature called Smart Shoot that's already available for the Lumia 920/820 months before the announcement of the Galaxy S4.
7. byazatt (Posts: 162; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I love the anecdote, you know why you're smiling.