New Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820 models shipped with Portico update
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Jan 2013, 18:57
New models of the Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820 are coming to market with the Portico update already included; this was the first OTA update for Windows Phone and included some stability fixes and corrected some issues with the camera and the build number from a Nokia Lumia 920 that came from Dutch retailer KPN (8.0.10211.204) matched the latest build number of Windows Phone 8 from the earlier update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PhoneArenaUser posted on 12 Jan 2013, 19:04 1 0
Have you read titles below a photo?
"New models of the Nokia Lumia 820 include the Portico update"
And article titles also says:
"New Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820 models shipped with Portico update"
So where do you see a problem?
3. windroid posted on 12 Jan 2013, 19:29 0 1
Basically the photo title and article title were changed afterwards.
When the other user reported the situation only lumia 920 was mentioned.
4. Just_a_boy posted on 12 Jan 2013, 20:47 2 0
No, it's a 920, the 820 has rounded corners
5. Droid_X_Doug posted on 12 Jan 2013, 21:16 2 1
Interesting how PA staffers can edit their articles, but commenters can't edit their comments.
10. snowgator posted on 13 Jan 2013, 08:40 0 0
Oh, how I wish I could edit my comments. I make about 10 grammar mistakes a post.....
8. PhoneArenaUser posted on 13 Jan 2013, 05:41 0 0
Ok, I see.
6. jdep1 (banned) posted on 12 Jan 2013, 22:25 0 0
Still waiting on the lumia 920 for t-mobile.
7. Droid_X_Doug posted on 12 Jan 2013, 22:38 0 1
Yeah, and I imagine there are at least one or two who are waiting on the L920 for VZW, too.
9. Just_a_boy posted on 13 Jan 2013, 08:38 0 0
I've read lots of rumors about Lumia 910 for T-Mobile and 922 for Verizon, but none of them mentioned a possible Sprint variant, Why Sprint always delay to much? Happened with android, iphone and now windows phone 8
12. _VipeR_ posted on 13 Jan 2013, 11:30 0 0
Sprint will delay Windows as long as possible! They haven't been able to successfully market or generate any real buzz about a windows based phone since the Touch Pro series a few years back. They will carry some, but I wouldn't expect to see any real backing even though there is a strong enough demand.
11. ZiadMohamed posted on 13 Jan 2013, 09:30 0 0
I saw the pic after the update ...it's better and little bit remembering me with Symbian algorithms...I hope Nokia fix WP OS algorithms because it's not so good really.