New Nokia Lumia 530 "Rock" to succeed the Lumia 525?
0. phoneArena 17 Mar 2014, 21:32 posted on
There aren't too many details about the Nokia Lumia 530 at the moment, but this could be a new and cheap Windows Phone 8.1 handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3653; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
So that mean 530 will rocks around the world. Woohoo. Little champ.
4. timukh (Posts: 199; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
It will if it sports a flash and a front camera without changing the price.
7. sprockkets (Posts: 1361; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I thought the 530 came out and the only change is the RAM.
9. timukh (Posts: 199; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
That was the 525 and the only increment was the updated RAM.
20. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1162; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
nah, no flash eventually.
then on lumia 630 there is flash,. pay more to get more simple as that
22. akki20892 (Posts: 3653; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Don't worry you will see specs upgrade and same price as 520 or even lower price.
Elop mentioned that our device will upgrades more in space n features and will put lower n lower prices.
8. afegit (Posts: 38; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Nokia sick of people calling their phones "bricks", because Nokia phones clearly aren't bricks - they are more like "Rocks", which are heavier and bulkier than bricks.
10. timukh (Posts: 199; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Yeah and the rest of the handset makers are like so perfect..
13. bon24x7 (Posts: 205; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
and the rest of them are slim and light weight so people like you with puny hands can hold it easily without breaking your bones..
18. sswain (Posts: 50; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
LMFAO. only 2 plate? do you even lift?
To be a man and use nokia phone, you must at least be able to bench 3 plate, squat 3 plate and deadlift 4 plate. fkn casual lol.
21. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1162; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
bench two 20kg plates on each side? pffffffffftt
17. buggerrer (Posts: 288; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Totally agree even though I have only owned Nokia Phones "Rocks" is great way to describe them. If someone mentioned "rock phone" for instance, who wouldn't think of Nokia? I know I certainly would...
12. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Ze 530 will continue Sale of ze glourious 520 in ze glorious nation of fartmestan. I never saw anyone with a new nokia or htc and I once saw an xperia z and a g2 .. the last time was a month ago I saw a poor guy with a yellow maybe asha with a qwerty .. wannabe brands no one wants other than really poor people or old guys grieving the good old days #NumbersDontLie
14. bon24x7 (Posts: 205; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
wow..ze rich 13thKing of lala land is here..ze mighty one i beg you to go outside from ze glorious dungeon and view ze world with an open mind..
25. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Me then is buy is glorious nokia?
23. trustory (Posts: 117; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
What will happen when they reach 595? lmao
2. aayupanday (Posts: 528; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Snapdragon 400 will help this one battle against the Bestselling Moto G.
3. Killua (Posts: 270; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
525 hasn't even released in my country, yet we already have it's successor. It's good news for me, since I meant to replace my 520. I'm still not interested to buy a flagship WP, yet.
6. timezone (Posts: 83; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
T-Mobile pick up the high end Nokia. Otherwise Jump is not a great deal.
24. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 868; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Jump is not a great deal either way... It's just insurance with a fancier name.
11. supratik1993 (Posts: 13; Member since: 16 Mar 2014)
Snapdragon 400, 1 gb of ram atleast 540*960 display, with flash.... And this rock will be a star....
15. danjun220 (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
Hope that this price is the same as the 525. In Windows OS even budget phones dont lag unlike android budget phones.
19. alumoyo (Posts: 237; Member since: 26 Aug 2013)
When are we getting updates to the 8XX line? that one seems to be forgotten.