New Netflix feature lets you watch episodes of your favorite T.V. series back to back without pause
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2012, 07:20 posted on
Netflix has added a new feature that allows viewers to watch continuous episodes of a favorite television series without having to stop between each episode; the feature, which minimizes the credits, is now available for PS 3 and will soon be found on handsets and tablets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ajac09 (Posts: 1388; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
except after what 3 episodes it asks if your still watching which is annoying when you have it on to clean houe or something . ALso on the kid portion it doesnt work yet.
8. brandongarletts (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
I found a program for Windows that fixes Netflix and makes it play episodes continuously without any interruptions. It is called NextFlik and it works great for marathon TV binges or having shows on in the background. Here is the link for it.
2. jeffronc (Posts: 17; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
I got this update about a month ago. Makes it real easy to lose hours to the time sink...
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1388; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
yeah this update is about a month old LOL thoguh my netflix updated lastn ight again on my ps3 not sure what changed
4. moofoodooloo (Posts: 137; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
I love this feature since I can't fall asleep without the tv being on.. I turn Family Guy on, set the sleep timer on my tv to 90 minutes and my PS3 automatically shuts off after 120 minutes of idle.
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3101; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
"Your" used in place of "you're" in a news article & of course, the person with the first post follows suit. Now, I've seen it all.
7. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 535; Member since: 20 May 2012)
And your surprised? Google good at some things, but show/movie streaming aint one of them