New LG G2 promo video makes us want to have the phone right here and now
0. phoneArena 05 Aug 2013, 08:10 posted on
LG has just posted a new video to build even more anticipation for the upcoming LG G2 flagship smartphone, and what do you know, it's actually a pretty emotional and inspiring spot. We don't get to see much of the smartphone itself, of course, but it is still absolutely worth it to watch the video...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. LGphone5 (banned) (Posts: 11; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
Is there a phone designed for amphibians?
14. MCrapp (Posts: 313; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
I don't think so! But there is one phone "Designed for Humans"(Galaxy S3) And now Gold Star try this same tricks! ! It's like Deja vu!
18. kanagadeepan (Posts: 751; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Actually Samsung coined the term "Designed for Humans" to laugh at people who buy only their competitor's products and were also called as some animal eating grass...
I know its Harsh, but thats their marketing strategy (remember the next big thing is already here Ad) and are successful for them too...
31. ankru (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
what you think about this phone....?? is this for amphibians..?? may be this is unique and smart phone.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9673; Member since: 14 May 2012)
LG is taking Samsung's "Human" marketing strategy? -_-
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"New LG G2 promo video makes us want to have the phone right here and now"
In which way it makes me want to have the phone? This promo even don't talk about the phone!
And overall this commercial is about something but at the same time totally about nothing...
12. troutsy (Posts: 287; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
This is another one of LG's advertorials hosted by Phonearena.
Phonearena sold their journalistic integrity for this garbage.
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9673; Member since: 14 May 2012)
2nd paid article in a week span. Great isn't it?
23. Jillxz (Posts: 147; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
It's a beautiful commercial that only a "human" could appreciate. Sorry you missed out.
25. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I didn't said that it is not beautiful, it is! :) But how all this beautiful things are related with a product (phone)? My point was that they are just showing us beautiful things and playing a nice music, in other words creating emotional manipulation which is nohow related with actual product. It is the same as show us photo with a cute kitten and then show us photo with a phone and say "Look how cute is this kitten and now look there is a phone blah, blah, blah...". I understand that it is marketing but in my opinion it is very banal solution. ;)
10. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Wow inspiring.. This is the kind of ad the htc needs Oh well any os has its own weaknesses like in iOS the sudden crashing of app due to lack of true multi tasking in android laggy if only has a midrange specs wp is their ina ability to sustain at least 3major update in an os wp6.5-wp7-wp8 and the apps are very limited in bb os the lack of apps and some minor bugs in the os
17. scott5626 (Posts: 49; Member since: 01 Sep 2009)
No periods or commas make this tough to read. I really want to be excited for this phone, and I am a little but LG always seems to miss the mark somewhere.
16. wp8nokia (banned) (Posts: 16; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
LG forgot to mention, other companies work and advance , while android copies .
22. 90ninjas (unregistered)
29. joey_sfb (Posts: 3836; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
i does not concern me on those less innovative companies that claim others has copy them.
My money will still go to the best phone that offer me more value and flexibility and that is a high end Android Phone.
19. Techboi (Posts: 84; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
The G2 look like the moto x phone people wanted
21. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
But this will actually have good specs. Still, this ad doesn't make me care.
20. affandi (Posts: 85; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
The ads are almost always better then the product... so dont get too excited
24. Jillxz (Posts: 147; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
I'll get excited. I wanted the LG Optimus G Pro , but it did not come to Verizon. I hope this one does.
26. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"I'll get excited."
Lady, you should figure out in your feelings, because now you get excited because of beautifu things shown in the commercial not because of actual product (phone). Marketing is now playing with your feelings, don't let them do that. ;)
27. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Ehhhh??? So it can print, and create muzik, and dig for oil??? Nice. :-)
30. mssaleh (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
HTC One vs LG G2 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 real size comparison http ://goo.gl/zWUTIs
32. ankru (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
if we measure G2 then 138.5MM x 70.9MM x 8.9MM and weight 143kg means if we measure against Samsung Galaxy S4 then it slightly larger then Samsung Galaxy S4....am i right..?
34. JMartin22 (Posts: 1513; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Like the commercial, not sure how this sells a phone, aside from applying themes that very vaguely apply to it. They should just stick to advertising what the phone can DO and stop using illustration.