New J.D. Power stats put Apple and Nokia smartphone satisfaction on top at AT&T
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2013, 22:52 posted on
On the heels of AT&T grabbing the coveted number 1 spot in customer satisfaction recently, Nokia...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cc3493 (Posts: 158; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
In Nokia We Trust! Until Elop came in that is...
6. snowgator (Posts: 3452; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I have zero idea what to really take away from all this. What models are ranked highest? How long have these satisfied owners owned their phones, 15 hours or 15 months?
Not enough information to really gage anything.
8. sprockkets (Posts: 1601; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Study is stupid: On Tmob Samsung wins and apple is nowhere to be seen. They've been selling on tmob since what, the beginning of this year?
10. promise7 (Posts: 700; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Apple isn't in the T-Mobile rankings because the study was in February before Apple launched iPhones with T-Mobile.
9. xfire99 (Posts: 657; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
All iFans just dont know the truth behind the lying company, search for: security in iMessage are a lie and get surprised. :)
Even with the truth, but still deny and that says all about the rotten Apple. :p
14. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Do you guys ever get tired of hating on Apple? Omg get a better hobby
11. -box- (Posts: 3982; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Nokia Lumia. Wouldn't use anything else currently on the market.
12. mui2g6 (Posts: 20; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
I believe Nokia would have topped if it weren't for da various bugs plaguing the wp8 ecosystem.
13. silencer271 (Posts: 254; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
lol for the handful of people using Nokia phones lol