New Hi-Res photographs of the OPPO R1 appear
0. phoneArena 18 Dec 2013, 12:14 posted on
A new series of photographs has appeared for the OPPO R1. Earlier this month, we gave you some information about this phone. The device is supposed to take outstanding photographs in low-light conditions with its 8MP rear-facing shooter. A 5MP camera adorns the front of the handset. The OPPO R1 (R829T) has recently received its MIIT certification. That is the agency in China that is comparable to the FCC in the U.S...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Because the iPhone is the hottest new device available in China and Oppo is piggybacking like so many before it.
2. Sauce (unregistered)
High res photos of which phone? Lol.
4. Freddiiee (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
This Phone looks like a mix between a iPhone and a Note 3. Note sure about the screen size i cant really tell what screen size it is but with the specs for the camera it looks like it would be a pretty nice phone.
5. matin202 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Dec 2013)
Oppo please official update 4.3 for Find 5 !??
6. GeekMovement (Posts: 2155; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
5mpx front camera should start becoming the standard.
9. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Oppo low/mid range phones suck. Looking forward to their next flagship, Find 7.
12. rizevnarastek (Posts: 347; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
It looks like a hybrid between an iPhone and Xperia Z... well ugly, bricky and uninspiring.
The only two companies that make awesome designs are HTC and Nokia...