New HTC One X+ images surface
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2012, 06:12 posted on
Check that out - two previously unseen shots of the upcoming HTC One X+ have surfaced and, well, we can't really say that we can find too many differences between this one and the original One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Black and red tone looks better than the all white IMO. Want to see how light Sense 4.5 is.
10. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
HTC's industrial design with the soft-touch finish is always a treat
2. VebbX (Posts: 41; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
The camera is also redesigned in that photo...
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
The red beats ring on the camera is bad Photoshop
9. danny_a2005 (Posts: 149; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
I agree thats bad photoshop, actually it is a black one x photoshoped... FAKE!!! I just want the HTC nexus 5
4. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I'm in love with that red on the camera and the new Beats logo. What is with the "(not)"? The One X is awesome. Some people are bugged by the whole no removable battery or SD card slot thing but, I wouldn't say that it calls for a "(not)" to be placed in that sentence. I know how you mean it but, it just looks bad is all.
7. psysect (Posts: 49; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
my next phone..wowwww sense 4.5 even is more important then android 4.1 for me.
11. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
add micro sd card then i may think of buying this , add water resistantce then im sold!!!!!!!!
12. ambrown (Posts: 33; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I just want to see this thing on Verizon! No more of this AT&T getting the One X while us CDMA users get left out!