New HTC One X+ images surface
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:12
Check that out - two previously unseen shots of the upcoming HTC One X+ have surfaced and, well, we can't really say that we can find too many differences between this one and the original One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:20 6 1
Black and red tone looks better than the all white IMO. Want to see how light Sense 4.5 is.
10. PhenomFaz posted on 28 Sep 2012, 11:45 1 0
HTC's industrial design with the soft-touch finish is always a treat
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:39 7 0
The red beats ring on the camera is bad Photoshop
9. danny_a2005 posted on 28 Sep 2012, 10:17 0 0
I agree thats bad photoshop, actually it is a black one x photoshoped... FAKE!!! I just want the HTC nexus 5
4. Jonathan41 posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:39 1 0
I'm in love with that red on the camera and the new Beats logo. What is with the "(not)"? The One X is awesome. Some people are bugged by the whole no removable battery or SD card slot thing but, I wouldn't say that it calls for a "(not)" to be placed in that sentence. I know how you mean it but, it just looks bad is all.
7. psysect posted on 28 Sep 2012, 07:50 3 0
my next phone..wowwww sense 4.5 even is more important then android 4.1 for me.
8. Bernoulli posted on 28 Sep 2012, 08:27 0 0
To each their own, the quad core is more imPortant for me :)
11. loken posted on 29 Sep 2012, 00:38 0 0
add micro sd card then i may think of buying this , add water resistantce then im sold!!!!!!!!
12. ambrown posted on 30 Sep 2012, 02:35 0 0
I just want to see this thing on Verizon! No more of this AT&T getting the One X while us CDMA users get left out!