New HD2 ROM appears on YouTube with T-Mobile U.S.A. branding
This article contains unofficial information.
source: HTCHDBlog (translated) via EngadgetMobile
1. darthray (Posts: 72; Member since: 04 Nov 2009)
Iam verizon member and might think about jumping to t-mobile for this phone,Since God knows when the "htc passion" comes out with all it's nicknames. I just hope it does'nt come with the "party boy" music it has on the you tube video.
2. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Lucky T-Mo users... lucky. I am totally jealous. I can't wait for LTE so that way I can buy the unlocked phones I want and still keep VZW... granted it will be many years before CDMA and LTE act as one and voice for VZW is over LTE.. but still, I am jealous nevertheless.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14191; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
kilt, LTE, CDMA n GSM are 3 diff frequencies. when VZW goes LTE, that doesnt mean its auto compatable with current GSM.
3. saneok (Posts: 78; Member since: 01 Oct 2009)
This phone + Android(or WebOS) + Verizon = Mess in my Pants hahaha
4. timshady337 (Posts: 45; Member since: 19 Nov 2009)
i hope Verizon reads this because i'm on verizon but would buy the HD2 in a heartbeat!!!
6. artz1986 (Posts: 453; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
I'd love having this, but I drop phones way too much, and a screen that big, all it needs is one nice 4' fall, my heart wouldn't be able to take it. Tmo usa, I do have envy, but I'll get over it...
7. deschats (Posts: 193; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i love this phone but i really cant stand windows mobile, no matter how gorgeous it looks on this device. plus i like a range of 3.7 to 4.0 sized screens. i sound crazy when i say that but i dont have big pockets :(
8. Yeco (Posts: 4; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
I hope T-Mobile does not price customers out of buying this phone and become a dust collector in the showroom floor. This is the signature phone T-Mobile needs to compete with the Big boys.
9. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
i am floored. i left tmo 3 years ago and said id never be back. but this g-thang right here might have me eating my words