New Google Nexus 7 gets a teardown from iFixit
0. phoneArena 27 Jul 2013, 00:43 posted on
Rating the new Google Nexus 7 tablet a "7" out of 10 for repairability, iFixit took apart the tablet with a little difficulty; thinner, taller and narrower than the OG Google Nexus 7, the new slate has a back cover that is no longer textured and it did crack a bit using a plastic tool to pry it apart. There is light glue applied to the tablet, certainly nothing that made matters difficult...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
DIY = Four letter word ? Hmm seems legit
3. blingblingthing (Posts: 517; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I think the four letter word was VOID.
4. Hammerfest (Posts: 382; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Ya, I got it, but most wont, they stop there and think and dont THINK (har har) to read the rest of the statement....
5. gazmatic (Posts: 794; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Just remember that DIY is a four letter word to manufacturers and any attempt to open the case will result in the VOIDING of your warranty