New Google Nexus 7 ad shows what to do with an open playground
0. phoneArena 04 Nov 2012, 18:11 posted on
Take some kids, the Google Nexus 7 and an idea and you have a real live fish tank re-created on land; once again Google reminds us that "The playground is open" and shows us some of the features available on the 7 inch tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
better would be to show what Android can do and iOS can not
video is private, so see
2. blingblingthing (Posts: 501; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Google, next time include the price. That would seal the sale.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9801; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why didn't they include a price in the ad...?
4. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
because iDiots would go "look how cheap it is, it must be crap compared to my ipad!"
10. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Remixfa you don't post or comment like befor on all articles?
5. blingblingthing (Posts: 501; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Exactly. This isn't some compromised tablet that they are ashamed to own up to. The starting at 199 price is too good to ignore.
9. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1005; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Not every ad is going to hit up the price tag. If you take a look at other tablet ads, some of them advertise the price while other ads are just meant to show the features of the tablet to get you interested in wanting to find out more about it.
6. sarb009 (Posts: 296; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
They didnt include the price cuz its different in every country for e.g nexus 7 16 gb is 199$ in u.s.a 209c$ in canada, may be 250€ in europe and so on.......
8. blingblingthing (Posts: 501; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
They could have said starting at 199. That in no way misleads anyone.
12. sorcio46 (Posts: 420; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
16GB Version is starting to be sold here in Italy @199€ (tax included)
7. blingblingthing (Posts: 501; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
@remixfa. The target audience should be first time buyers. Not uninformed ifans.
11. nwright94 (unregistered)
Getting this for Christmas, giving android another try with a nexus instead of the crap I've used before. Hopefully this will change my view on android.
14. random1204 (Posts: 27; Member since: 26 May 2010)