New Galaxy S7/S7 edge/S7 Plus case renders arrive, hint at the design of Samsung's next big thing(s)
1. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Even these renders are not consistent. Look at the home button. And the camera looks like a poorly photoshopped low-res render of S6's camera.
5. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8369; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Wow, you looking To those photos very hard.
6. DoggyDangerous (Posts: 764; Member since: 28 Aug 2015)
yes. agreed. these renders cannot be correct bcoz S7 edge and S7 plus are looking same. I never heard about any S7 plus before. So three phones this time?
2. UglyFrank (Posts: 1581; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
Case renders only hint at the shape/size of the device, camera module and the buttons around the edge. If anyone remembers the S5 case renders, they had no home button until after the phone was unveiled.
3. Mreveryphone (Posts: 403; Member since: 22 Apr 2014)
These are the only cases I use and they've help up pretty good. Looking forward to purchasing again..
4. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8369; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
This really isn't news. Sammy already stated this year's model would already look a lot like last years.
All that matters is what they changed inside.
7. sevenben (Posts: 22; Member since: 26 Jan 2016)
Almost Confirmed, Only S7 5.1 inch and S7 edge 5.5 inch will be announced
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 19750; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
These will basically be Samsungs answer to Apples S models, watch out for next year.