New Galaxy S III ads show how easy sharing is, don’t mention it only works between S IIIs
0. phoneArena 09 Jul 2012, 07:18 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III is without a doubt the most anticipated Android handset for the year so far, and while it’s already out on the majority of carriers across the globe…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. khmer (Posts: 93; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Good ads now you and your friend have to buy Galaxy S3 in order to use AllShare.
2. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
New iPhone 4S ads show how easy and wonderfully personable Siri is, showcasing her conversive ability and efficiency for information retrieval (although, personally, she always tells me on my iPhone 4S, "that's a conversation for another day;" don’t mention [SHE] only works on iPhone 4S'ssssss.
3. 1234review4321 (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
I think by saying "Only on the galaxy S3" they do explain which phone its for.
But then again its not an iPhone and this is a Victor H article so the bias is expected.
6. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I think the PA community is mainly an Android based community. Whenever someone speaks good of Apple, They get attacked in the comments.
Fine by me, but just don't blame Victor too much ;)
9. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
LOL, This guy has been lied too. ^^^^^^^^^^^
13. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Your exactly right. U could say apple is spelled a p p l e, and the droiders will thumbs down and a t t a c k you. PA is overrun with android fans. I like a p p l e. watch the thumbing down start.
14. thinking (Posts: 130; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
The commenters may be but that's not PA. PA is what it writes and publishes. And that's very pro apple. They even rate an UNRELEASED apple device "awesome" in comparison to a device that exists. Subtle digs at android are all over the place.
Even if you read this very article, it takes Sammy to task for a past "sin" of theirs:
""Luckily, this time they’ve all got a positive vibe to them, not bashing the iPhone "".
if Apple can bash microsoft and others in their ads, why can't sammy bash apple?
11. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3043; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Amen to that, couldn't have said it better myself. Nice try Victor H lol
5. bayusuputra (Posts: 946; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Only on the Galaxy S3..
How's that for creativity, Barista?
i..what? Come again?
7. frydaexiii (Posts: 1239; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I'm sure it'll show up on later models, Galaxy Note 2 is a definite...
10. chadrick0814 (Posts: 208; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
I guess that "only on the galaxy S3" part of the ad doesn't spell it out enough for some writers. Meanwhile, Im sure they can share their photos via bluetooth with all devices.....well, all but one.
12. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3043; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Victor will defend and justify Apple for stop going GREEN but then try to bash Samsung for not stating a sharing feature is only available for the SGS3 even tho they state "Only on the SGS3". I shake my head to you sir.
16. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6743; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I always love Samsung ads so better than Apple (opinion). isn't that the same guy saying I LIKE TO BE MORE CREATIVE the one with curly hair? and the guy is like damn IT $$HEEPS let me finish my freaking jogging