New Galaxy S II Android 4.0 ROM surfaces with battery life improvements
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Feb 2012, 07:44
The update is dated January 29, so it's fairly fresh from the oven, and the best improvement over the previous ICS leaks for the Galaxy S II is the battery life, which has apparently increased significantly...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. protozeloz posted on 03 Feb 2012, 08:04 7 0
Still think it needs a new launcher! With the best elements of the ics launcher
7. jove39 posted on 03 Feb 2012, 11:13 3 0
Or may be just give users option to turn TW launcher off and use native ICS launcher...that would be awesome :)
14. andro. posted on 03 Feb 2012, 18:39 0 0
Agreed,i currently use go launcher and have in in an ice cream sandwich themed configuration. Thats the beauty of android,being able to totally changed what you want when you want to
2. PimpStrong posted on 03 Feb 2012, 08:47 4 0
I will be highly disappointed if TW5 looks just like TW4...
3. Retro-touch posted on 03 Feb 2012, 09:31 0 0
Aren't they meant to use the holo launcher in ICS or they won't get google apps? Looks like the same old Touchwiz 4, oh wait it is the SAME. I can't get excited by that OLD skin
5. metoyou posted on 03 Feb 2012, 10:05 0 0
I9100XXLPB is the latest i believe it release on Feb 2nd, 2012
6. prdmshrl posted on 03 Feb 2012, 10:06 2 0
I lost my excitement after seeing this video. It looks the same to me.
8. imkyle posted on 03 Feb 2012, 11:23 0 0
If this is the final update for the Galaxy S II and I'm assuming something identical for the Note as well, what will the Galaxy S III look like with ICS :/
9. baldilocks posted on 03 Feb 2012, 12:51 0 3
Love Touchwiz. It actually makes Android usable.
10. jove39 posted on 03 Feb 2012, 14:24 0 0
In ICS you'll find TW limiting...instead of usable ;)
15. Cwebb posted on 03 Feb 2012, 18:58 1 0
If Samsung can trick you that easily, I'm sure the robots at Cupertino have something to sell you...
11. barondebxl posted on 03 Feb 2012, 15:45 0 0
I've tried this romon my Samsung galaxy s 2 I9100 and it is very stable, very fast too. But there are lots of ROMs with stock ICS for the galaxy s 2.
12. Mario1017 posted on 03 Feb 2012, 16:28 2 0
It is impossible that this is the new 4.0 interface, unless google doesnt care bout the android market
13. cncrim posted on 03 Feb 2012, 16:41 0 2
Wezzzzzzzz taste that Apple. you invented it but ghot beat by ur own game.
16. GeekMovement posted on 03 Feb 2012, 19:20 0 0
looking forward to the official release soon. I updated my phone to remove carrier iq and the update is awful. no more scrolling background, some good live wallpapers replaced with two hideous ones, battery life drains so much faster, and not satisfied.
17. Striker posted on 04 Feb 2012, 07:29 0 0
Well, I can say again: People got smarter and 2012 will be the year of iOS(again) and WP. Handroid's goin' down.