New BlackBerry 10 screenshots appear showing initial set up, default apps and more
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Dec 2012, 00:13
Screenshots of the BlackBerry 10 show the installation process of Adobe Reader on a BlackBerry 10 handset along with an app called Story Maker and much more; in the last few weeks, we have seen quite a few leaks of the all-touch BlackBerry 10 devices as well as the models that feature a physical QWERTY keyboard as the BlackBerry 10 era is set to start on January 30th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BBGrind posted on 23 Dec 2012, 00:19 9 1
Looking great. I am look for my fav aps like Instagram, SlingBox, Skype and Comcast "Xfinity" apps, it have all those I will be set.
6. AliNSiddiqui posted on 23 Dec 2012, 01:01 3 3
Can't you just install any Android app on BlackBerry?
2. Droid_X_Doug posted on 23 Dec 2012, 00:20 11 0
Nothing compelling to get a former BB user (me) to switch back from JB and my Note II.
Best wishes for success, though (competition compels innovation across the board).
5. andrew1953 posted on 23 Dec 2012, 00:38 1 1
I have my Note 2 as default for reading newspapers, watching videos and my 9800 for texting, , phone calls. Makes me lean towards N series as replacement for 9800. I think RIM should look at making a 5.5 phablet.
7. DOUBLE_BASS posted on 23 Dec 2012, 02:10 0 1
I felt some lagging once I reached the BlackBerry ID and BB app icon..
8. AmitMajumder posted on 23 Dec 2012, 02:13 2 3
The swiping gestures are like Meego from Nokia n9.
9. kartik4u98 posted on 23 Dec 2012, 02:24 2 2
How can you be so sure??
It hasn't been released till now.
11. mobilesick posted on 23 Dec 2012, 03:54 0 1
BB--black the berries ....they are no.1 fake os maker...Just have a glance on WEB OS by HP you can come to know how they have thefted the idea of multitasking ...Shame on BB
13. Tsoliades posted on 23 Dec 2012, 06:59 2 0
I can't wait for BB10 to come out! More competition is always good.