New Best Buy email says May 23rd release date for HTC EVO 4G LTE was a mistake
0. phoneArena posted on 18 May 2012, 02:10
Emails that Best Buy sent out to its customers who pre-ordered the HTC EVO 4G LTE had called for a May 23rd release date; now, a new email from the big box retailer says that the earlier message was incorrect and that there is no set date for the launch of the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Danalvi1981 posted on 18 May 2012, 07:26 1 0
Who was the dumb ass who wrote this email in the 1st place....
4. I_Slap_Fat_Kids posted on 18 May 2012, 08:06 2 0
Someone who's probably in big trouble now.
5. DigitalMD posted on 18 May 2012, 11:56 2 0
As all the cell carriers raise rates and lower your data limits its easy to see the promise of smart phones is over. Back to the days of SMS and voice. The IPhone was just a flash in the pan.......... rest in peace
7. Danalvi1981 posted on 20 May 2012, 18:09 0 0
Word on the street is that the HTC Evo 4g LTE has been released from US Customs!!! Can't wait to get my hands on my phone!!!