New Asus Transformer Pad TF701T comes with Tegra 4 and ultra high-res display
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2013, 10:30 posted on
Asus just made its New Asus Transformer Pad TF701T official, the first slate announced with a 1.9 GHz Tegra 4 processor. It is touted it as the world's fastest quad-core Cortex-A15 processor with 72-core GPU. A 10.1" 2560x1600 pixels WQXGA IPS-LCD display is what you'll find on the tablet, like on the Google Nexus 10, making it only the second tablet panel with this incredibly high resolution. A 5 MP camera on the back of the metallic finish display part rounds up the great offering...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Tuxedo (Posts: 207; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
I've always liked the Transformer Pad concept, but they seem to always screw up the implementation. Only time will tell how this one turns out...
3. deathgod (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
This is what I love about Asus. Top of the line specs with very affordable prices. The only downside is when they cut corners, like what they did with the previous TF700. Great all-around specs at the time hampered by slow nand, making the tablet's performance frustrating at times.
4. Dr.Phil (Posts: 969; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I'm confused, didn't ASUS already announce a Tegra 4 Transformer Pad Infinity back in June?
6. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1259; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I wish 500 was the price of the tablet!
7. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
$399 is a pretty good price considering that the Nexus 10 16gig is the same price.
9. sprockkets (Posts: 1486; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
This is the first tablet I've heard of that uses IGZO display tech, never heard of the N10 doing that.
10. aditya.k (Posts: 491; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
They said its the 3rd tablet having a 2560 x 1600 resolution not IGZO display!