New Apple videos show off features on Apple iPhone 5S and Apple iPhone 5C
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2013, 01:17 posted on
Apple has released a trio of new videos just a few hours after Tuesday's introduction of the Apple iPhone 5S and Apple iPhone 5C; the first video discusses the Touch ID sensor. In solemn tones, Jony Ive says that the Apple iPhone 5S is the manufacturers most "refined iPhone to date" and that Apple considered every component to make sure that it enhanced the user's experience...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
25. scumbledEGG (unregistered)
shamesung have lots of clone too, haha! specs and quality wise there are no differences at all, so cheap... haha!
33. power_x (Posts: 264; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Jealous android fan
And by the the way , visca el barca
36. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
some of those features been out for a few years.
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 2155; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
The iPhone is a nice basic phone and usually reliable if it doesn\\\'t explode or electrocute a person, but it\\\'s got too many features and convenience I\\\'d miss from android not to mention the customization and the different manufacterers experience I can select from whether it be Sony, Samsung, LG, Moto, etc. That being said, the new fingerprint scanner being the home button is pretty cool (even though it\\\'s not exactly original) and I think a black/gold version would have been nice to see, but it\\\'s not like I\\\'d get it anyway lol. Apple is going to win many people with the new gold version because let\\\'s face it, people tend to judge a book by its cover even if they shouldn\\\'t.
5. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1386; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
iPhone 5C an unworthy iPhone, to kill Apple\'s reputation of producing premium phone.
iPhone 5S is what i like:-
finger print scanner
64bit processor (not so useful today)
Improved 8mp camera (8mp is enough, and i also love iPhones camera)
Apple didn\'t disappointed me that much since my expectations weren\'t that high.
11. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Apple (and a lot of its consumers) care a lot about the premium quality design of the Apple iPhone the most, a common consumer really doesn't care about the specifications as much, only when it comes to the camera :/
10. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Tell me, where are these fingerprint data going? To who?! It's a great idea, but the NSA/Intelligence Companies can easily benefit from this, and that's a bad thing :/ An extra invasion of our delicate privacy! Thank god they aren't allowing App Developers to access these fingerprints!
21. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Your fingerprint will be stored safely and securely deep inside the A7 chip. Perhaps you are deaf
23. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Oh, so you think that fingerprint isn\'t being sent to some intelligence/Apple database?
30. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
When it comes to America...
Nothing is secure.
35. daysleft (Posts: 8; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
How many US citizens don't have their fingerprints already on file? How is any government agency going to benefit from something that they should already have? Besides, they're fingerprints... what are they going to do with them? Oh no, they know what the ends of my fingers look like...
13. one81one81 (Posts: 10; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
it's funny when i watch iPhone 5C ads.. apple seems so proud to talk about their 'plastic' (polycarbonate) design.. but at the same time apple fanboys still mocking other brand made which made from the same material... meh :\
28. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
theis has no point to be plasctic, it for the
removeable batteries, and
FUNCTION over style
i phones have no function, just style, hollow style...so sad
16. kindlefireowner (Posts: 503; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Did you see the Apple guy trying to hype the iPhone's camera features.
I would have loved to have heard what he was really thinking. "Nokia camera aside, this is the best camera on the market. Who needs all those pixels and details. Nobody needs to zoom that much on a smartphone".
17. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
All android phones have better features than this iCrap.
24. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Really? Clearly you are a noob here.
26. scumbledEGG (unregistered)
androids have better \"LAGS\" haha!!!
29. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
because theay are actually DOING something as opposed to Iphone just being pretty with no skills
34. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
You nailed it! All android flagships stutter every now and then
18. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Who watched the third video? It looks \"S\"ame as last year...\"S\"ame guy talking the \"S\"ame emotional sh****t..but now probably about iPhone 5S\"ame\"...
..anyway finger scanner looks good....waitiing for a real life experiences if it really works like it should...
19. TechDork (Posts: 292; Member since: 10 May 2010)
From my understanding, the pre-orders for the i5C start on the 13th and the pre-orders for the i5S start on the 20th, according to Apple's site:
"Order iPhone 5s
beginning September 20.
"Pre-order iPhone 5c
beginning September 13 for delivery
beginning September 20. From $99"
Just to let you guys know if you plan on pre-ordering one or the other.
31. frydaexiii (Posts: 1429; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Ugh, it's like the same thing every friggin year...
"Blah Blah Blah, we got a good camera, blah blah blah aperture, blah more light."
"From the beginning, this that iPhone experience, no other way to be done, blah blah blah"
Really, you can just watch the iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S intro videos and you already get the gist of the 5S and 5C.
32. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Even the "propaganda" videos are the same...