New Apple patent shows speech-to-text and text-to-speech
1. andro (unregistered) posted on 19 May 2011, 10:42 3 0
Speech to text and text to speech has been around for years now in several formats and forms even in low level nokia phones for people of hard of hearing. Funny to see apple yet again apply a patent to something already in existence and claim its theirs,bravo!
Suing is about to start again
3. messiah posted on 19 May 2011, 12:51 1 0
awesome, just like android... apple must be proud being two years behind.
4. alec (unregistered) posted on 19 May 2011, 15:56 0 0
great cant wait to see how apple calls it an inovative feature
6. TDroid21 posted on 19 May 2011, 18:04 0 0
What teh fuck? Seriuosly apple? Yuor patent has alraedy been in use for yaers on android speech to text feature. Sheesh!!
7. Ben (unregistered) posted on 20 May 2011, 06:29 0 0
Apple is starting to look more silly by the week and the fanboys even more mindless to be falling for their claims. Apple needs to get themeselves a 5 or 6 year old phone and see how text to speech was around back then.