New Android platform numbers show a slight bump for Jelly Bean
0. phoneArena 01 May 2013, 19:06 posted on
Another month, another new set of Android platform distribution numbers. Unfortunately, this month didn't see huge changes in the numbers, which makes sense because the HTC One has only been out for about a week, and the Samsung Galaxy S4 is just now starting to make it to customers. After those flagship devices launch, we'd expect to see the numbers shift even faster towards Jelly Bean...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cenasucks4eva (unregistered)
5. palmguy (Posts: 305; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
My Epic Touch on Sprint went from GB to JB, and so did alot of other carriers Galaxy S2's. I believe the software updates helped this jump in number.
6. TMHKR (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Dec 2012)
What updates? Jelly Bean still didn't make it to the mid-range devices, as promised by Samsung way back in September last year.
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8830; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Yes it did. Stratosphere II on a Verizon is running 4.1 JB...