New ASUS Transformer tablet hinted in teaser video?
0. phoneArena 28 May 2012, 08:46 posted on
Is ASUS about to unveil a new member of its Transformer lineup of tablets? It seems like it, judging by this short teaser video that was posted on YouTube today. For a brief moment (at the 0:23 mark) we are treated to what look like the outlines of a Transformer-like device, with a tablet and a keyboard that it is meant to attach to, but that could be just an interpretation sparked by our geeky imagination...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
13" Core i5 Running on Windows 8 please! Be a little thicker. I don't care, finally I can get a true portable laptop transforming tablet. Asus Zenbook Transformaaah, I'd waste money on you!
2. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Im pretty sure this is a Windows 8 tablet.
4. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
highly doubt it, windows 8 is far from launch.
5. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
it is going to be unveiled not launched.
7. Commentator (Posts: 3375; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
They unveiled the PadFone at last year's Computex, and it took them a year to finally launch that. I agree though, ASUS has been focusing entirely on Android lately, like in the TF300 that I just won from PhoneArena's giveaway! ...sorry, I had to gloat about it sooner or later, feel free to vote me down... out of ENVY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ...again, sorry...
9. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I envy you man, but instead of down, a thumb's up is what you deserve! :))
But seriously, ASUS will focus on android. Given the fact that google and asus are collaborating for a new budget tab.
3. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Transformer Pad Infinity 700!! I hope they're releasing it May 31 (or soon after that)! I want it so bad for my birthday!!
8. gp284 (Posts: 120; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I wanted it too for my birthday... unfortunately that is today:) But i want it at least by June 23,when I am going to Boston so I can get the back engraved.
6. cGmC11 (Posts: 134; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Another 10.1" tablet with 2560x1600 resolution display!
11. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
a $150 knock off I hope,. with no camera and no GPS. PLEASE !!!!!!!
12. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I'm hoping for an announcement of the Nexus tablet. Another great Transformer tablet by ASUS will still be a great announcement.
13. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
All of you loud and noisy Samsung Fanboys go to hell
I am getting the padfone once it goes on sale