New A.I. Watch runs Android 4.0.4, has embedded 3G radio
0. phoneArena 01 Oct 2013, 19:06 posted on
Ever since Pebble raised all that money on Kickstarter, other timepieces have tried to follow in its footsteps; the latest watch to turn to crowdsourced funding is the A.I. On IndieGoGo, the watch has raised $7447 and the company is seeking $100,000. Only 39 days are left for the watch to reach the funding goal. Right off the bat, we need to tell you that this is not the typical smartwatch that pairs with a smartphone using Bluetooth...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
It would be near perfect if it was running jelly bean.
2. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
once it gets jelly bean then there will be same thing said and more request will follow, built in camera, faster processor, more built in storage.... and goes on.
ungrateful consumers, should be sent back to stone age.
7. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I don't understand why y'all would want this thing to run the latest OS, it's just a smartwatch. You get a smartwatch that runs the latest OS, you complain who will look at a smartphone to check notifications, if only it didn't depend on a smartphone. Now there is an independent smartchwatch, we're now looking for something to criticize. Ungrateful consumers, these ppl take days and months even years to bring you the latest technology, and we thank them with buckets of $#!t. Just saying.
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4123; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
But what about Google Now? I want to talk into my watch and have people make confused faces at me.
8. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Tell that to samsung bringing unfinished product.
5. T.... (Posts: 17; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
Just hope the resolution is at least up to VGA.
6. jesuskz (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Nov 2011)
FAKE just rebranding it its called the swap EC309
9. Cyberchum (Posts: 317; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Read this days back.never understand all the fuss about PA's delay in posting news articles but my o' my, they're late.