New 3M screen protector promises to fade fingerprints away – like magic
1. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Hey now... I've got 3 out of 4 screens with zero bubbles. The fourth was an absolute train wreck of bubbles n' fuzzies though so it must have been faulty.
How crazy a world is it where they're getting us to pay $30 for a sheet (okay, 2 sheets technically) of Scotch tape HD?
2. Jamus (Posts: 30; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
If so flawless why even give us two? You no stingy like ZAGG lol? Hopefully you work better.
I can't wait to buy one for my RAZR MAXX!
3. nicholassss (Posts: 359; Member since: 10 May 2012)
First of all, its got to be witchcraft. Second of all, I've never used a screen protector on any phone and i keep my phone in a pocket with keys, change, etc and I've never had scratch. Waste of money, even if it does get rid of fingerprints.
5. jbjr43 (Posts: 48; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Like you niocholassss, I never use a screen protector. Ever.
But, the lack of fingerprints is worth (for me) further investigation...
6. nicholassss (Posts: 359; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I could see that, I have a nasty habit of constantly whipping screen.