Neutrano shows off a watchphone line
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2009, 07:10 posted on
The Canadian firm Neutrano is collaborating with a Chinese manufacturer to produce a few watchphones…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
looks like a freaken joke. who wears a watch anymore! plus making it a phone!? really?
4. SilverPearl (Posts: 31; Member since: 08 Jul 2008)
I still wear a watch. Plus, it's analog with no numerical digits. The more people rely on their electronic devices to do everything for them the more they forget how to do the most basic things in everyday life... like telling the time. A watch as a phone, though? I wouldn't be investing my money in it, but it's probably the start of a lot of devices designed to be almost permanently attached to the consumer.
2. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
I think this is an awful idea and its probably on the top 100 stupid ideas ever
3. att_agent (Posts: 96; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
WHOO HOOO i think its pretty cool "i gotta make a call " whip out your watch
5. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
I think its great too! No more bulk phone just watch and bluetooth...after ever day i empty my pockets I think to myself "why dont I have a Utility belt like Batman"...Life simplification, especially if its stylish and not calculator watch pocket protector nerd style...
6. attsucks (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 Mar 2009)
Awful idea, how about u get off of daddys computer.