Netflix's Android app now plays the next episode of a television series automatically
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2014, 16:34 posted on
With the next series of the wildly popular Orange is the New Black ready to be streamed over Netflix, a minor update has added "Post-Play" features for Android users of the video streaming service. Now, when an Android user is watching a television series on Netflix, he can sit back and watch the pilot episode through the series finale without lifting a finger...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Sauce (unregistered)
6. TheFirm (Posts: 33; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
Oh you mean the feature that's been on Playstation and ios for as long as I can remember? Good job Android, lol
7. gustavoace (Posts: 111; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
You do realize that netflix is a third party app, don't you?
9. stealthd (Posts: 980; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
You do realize that this same thing happens to a lot of apps right? Developers don't consider Android as safe of an investment, so it gets apps and updates last.
12. Doakie (Posts: 1330; Member since: 06 May 2009)
:-\ Yeah... I've noticed that. However with 79% of the global smartphone marketshare last quarter I will never understand this retardation.
8. Droidrapist (Posts: 186; Member since: 28 May 2014)
I honestl hate this s**t!!! Especially if the show you're watching is really good. Youll be glued to the damn TV all day and get nothing done. Its like helping a junkie shoot up after he sobers up.
11. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3762; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I hear that the Android version of Netflix now shows a red Netflix icon. So much amazing.
13. Tsoliades (Posts: 216; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
YESSSSSSS. About time. It's annoying having to wait through the end of the show or manually change the episode.