Netflix makes a deal for Adult Swim and Cartoon Network content. Ooooooooohh!
0. phoneArena 14 Jan 2013, 16:33 posted on
Netflix has been on the move as far as adding content to stay ahead of competitors like Amazon, and right now Netflix is working hard to add Warner Bros. content. In the past week, Netflix added some of the bigger Warner Bros. Television Group titles, like Revolution, Fringe, and The West Wing. Now, Netflix has made a deal to add Adult Swim and Cartoon Network content...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
You had me at Robot Chicken, but the boondocks is icing on the cake
4. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2691; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Boondocks season 1 is icing. After that, I think it got too focused on Riley, Grandad and Uncle Ruckus, and lost some of the poignancy of the first season.
6. Whateverman (Posts: 3231; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Stinkmeaner is by far the most offensive... Yet the funnest character on the whole show. But I have to agree, the last season was a bit disapointing.
But now this mean BLACK DYNAMITE will be available too. With that in mind, a great quote from the immortal "Nature Boy" Rick Flair comes to mind and it goes ...
9. Whateverman (Posts: 3231; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Well, hopefully available soon.
22. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
W.W.E FTW lol
5. Tsoliades (Posts: 216; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
Oh my god, yes.
I may just be picking up a subscription to Netflix sometime soon.
16. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2691; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Admittedly, you are right, and I apologize that it is a bit off topic. But, I would counter with two things: 1) Netflix is one of the most popular mobile apps around, and 2) this is awesome news!
19. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
"You're all testicles and no shaft, what happened to your shaft Robert?"
This is good news, besides if this was a phone news site alone then all the Tablet stuff would have to be axed as well. It's not that serious Bernoulli, more content can never be bad news, well unless it's...
8. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 265; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I hope this is just the beginning because Netflix sucks at adding content .
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh yeah! do the monkey with me! c'mon! ;D
14. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I just made a mess on my keyboard *blushes*
15. ahhxd717 (Posts: 320; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Finally! Now, if only they would add some Tim and Eric, I'd be perfectly happy.
17. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2691; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Oh wow, I completely forgot that the Adult Swim catalog could very well include Tim and Eric, and Tom Goes to the Mayor! Fingers crossed on that.
18. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1008; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
So Adult Swim will debut on NetFlix on my wedding anniversary???
Hell yeah!!! Im looking forward to watching Adult Swim on NetFlix!! I love "The Boondocks" and "Robot Chicken"
21. lunga (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
THE MISADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN K'NUCKLES AND FLAPJACK!!!
23. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Give me some courage the cowardly dog and im G.O.O.D! lol
24. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 62; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
Courage the cowardly dog anyone??!! :D cant wait!! :)