Netflix down on Christmas Eve
0. phoneArena 24 Dec 2012, 23:35 posted on
A tweet from Netflix is telling us that the streaming video site is down on Christmas Eve meaning that any traditional movie viewing that you do on Christmas Eve will have to depend on your cable or satellite company, and frankly Law And Order Criminal Intent isn't exactly family fare for the holidays; Netflix says it is working with Amazon AWS engineers to fix the problem...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papalenya (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Everything at my household is down and can't play Netflix since early this morning:
Logitech Google TV
Lenovo with Win 7
Motorola Razr Maxx
2. KFear (Posts: 137; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Spend some time with your family, give your dog dinner early, turn off your Iphone or Galaxy S3, eat too much food, open presents, tell some stories...
Maybe Netflix just taught us a little something about the holiday...
4. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2182; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
What about those of us who have no family? Sucks for us.
18. AstronautJones (Posts: 262; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
What if we wanted to watch some Christmas movies on Netflix? You know, asa family?
3. vishu9 (Posts: 251; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Was watching Donnie Drako again (awesome movie) and everything was fine about 4 hours ago.. Now my PC shows that the email address I'm using is invalid! I've been using the same ID on Netflix for 6 months now.. Damn!
And the customer service page won't load at all
5. Fallin (Posts: 61; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
Netflix is working great for me. I'm watching Supercop right now.
14. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Christmas family party tonight!
1 Media Player
All on my Asus WiFi Router, Couldn't be prouder of how it held up
21 Down, 2 up
Netflicks was working fine
21. Sdubb3 (Posts: 19; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
Worked fine on my Xbox 360 last night but EVO 4g and PCs were not.
24. Rayvelynn (Posts: 123; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I used Netflix last night & it worked just fine I have a HTC One S & Kindle Fire
26. downphoenix (Posts: 2329; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Netflix's servers are on Amazon AWS.
Amazon has an instant video competitor to Netflix for its Prime members.
Coincidence or advertisement for Amazon's service?