Netflix confirms it isn't making a BlackBerry 10 app
1. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Too bad for Blackberry folks. Hopefully thing soon change.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Not bad news just how it is right now. Doesnt mean it wont happen :)
13. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Hey, did you buy the Z10 as you wanted one for its size?
3. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
and where are all those major convenient ios apps that don't make to the play store or Windows market reports? one cannot simply be a genuine writer if all they are doing is humiliating specific OS.
9. jroc74 (Posts: 5192; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
BB10 just came out. There is little interest right now from some companies. It is what it is...
I remember there were articles about iOS and Android apps that took awhile before they made it to WP.
Give it time...its even in the article about Netflix and WP.
26. papss (unregistered)
Um I have Netflix on my L920 just so you know
28. jroc74 (Posts: 5192; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
"Of course, Windows Phone had no user base to speak of when Netflix first released an app for that platform (just about a month after WP7 launched)"
Thats why I mentioned the article...BB10 just came out. Its been a lil over a month , and it hasnt launched in the US yet. Netflix wasnt available day one on WP.
27. Droiddoes (unregistered)
That's michael h for you.
4. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Love the thumbnail ;) good job Michael heller..
5. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 534; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
The Netflix CEO must be a fired ex BB employee or something. It seems to be personal.
8. nikenturd (unregistered)
It aint worth it aight.....BB might die in a couple of years or so so why bother?
10. haikallp (Posts: 119; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
What BB10 is experiencing was what Windows Phone experienced previously. I know how BB10 users will feel when many of the popular apps isn't in store. Thank god, the situation for WP is getting better as the day goes. My advise to BB10 users is to pray that BB10 devices sell well, cause that's what will attract devs to create an app for the platform. Give it time, I'm sure the app situation will get better by next year.
11. FireDragon (Posts: 107; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
What I am about to say is just for fun, for little leg pulling because even I don't believe on what I am to say.
Google and Apple paid Netflix to not to do apps for BlackBerry and WindowsPhone. ;) Nothing else explain it.
12. Yaldo_27 (Posts: 28; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
"Netflix haven't available in your region yet."
14. Allen3697 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Blackberry should do whatever the have to do to get the most popular apps on BB10.
15. hf199 (Posts: 22; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Who cares! Who watches movies on a small screen anyway
16. hf199 (Posts: 22; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
That's what tablets are for and your television
21. Bernoulli (Posts: 1728; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Nothing wrong with that, we'll still have the Android emulator and will be able to use Android apps, so we can use Android netflix
20. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
thankfully netflix is not available in our country and even if it is, i dont think i will be using that..
22. speckledapple (Posts: 879; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Blackberry really needs a great salesman in their business. They need someone to communicate with these companies like Netflix and get them on board for support and stop waiting around for them to do it automatically. They have a new OS and its not going to be easy to get support when your this new. Put yourself to work man.
24. jrparnell1977 (Posts: 7; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
Really, NETFLIX? Who cares?!? Maybe BB saw them as a sinking ship and didn't want THEM in their store...ha ha.
25. Rayvelynn (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
BB please fall off the face of the earth, lol you are no longer needed, & Alicia Keys What were you thinking? #thatisall