Netflix confirms it isn't making a BlackBerry 10 app
1. Jonathan41 posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:05 4 5
Too bad for Blackberry folks. Hopefully thing soon change.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:05 7 0
Not bad news just how it is right now. Doesnt mean it wont happen :)
13. No_Nonsense posted on 06 Mar 2013, 06:41 0 0
Hey, did you buy the Z10 as you wanted one for its size?
3. luis_lopez_351 posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:20 1 0
and where are all those major convenient ios apps that don't make to the play store or Windows market reports? one cannot simply be a genuine writer if all they are doing is humiliating specific OS.
9. jroc74 posted on 06 Mar 2013, 02:45 1 0
BB10 just came out. There is little interest right now from some companies. It is what it is...
I remember there were articles about iOS and Android apps that took awhile before they made it to WP.
Give it time...its even in the article about Netflix and WP.
28. jroc74 posted on 09 Mar 2013, 19:19 0 0
"Of course, Windows Phone had no user base to speak of when Netflix first released an app for that platform (just about a month after WP7 launched)"
Thats why I mentioned the article...BB10 just came out. Its been a lil over a month , and it hasnt launched in the US yet. Netflix wasnt available day one on WP.
4. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 3 days ago posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:23 1 5
Love the thumbnail ;) good job Michael heller..
5. cornerofthemoon posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:45 6 0
The Netflix CEO must be a fired ex BB employee or something. It seems to be personal.
8. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 06 Mar 2013, 01:18 2 2
It aint worth it aight.....BB might die in a couple of years or so so why bother?
10. haikallp posted on 06 Mar 2013, 03:05 0 1
What BB10 is experiencing was what Windows Phone experienced previously. I know how BB10 users will feel when many of the popular apps isn't in store. Thank god, the situation for WP is getting better as the day goes. My advise to BB10 users is to pray that BB10 devices sell well, cause that's what will attract devs to create an app for the platform. Give it time, I'm sure the app situation will get better by next year.
11. FireDragon posted on 06 Mar 2013, 03:42 2 0
What I am about to say is just for fun, for little leg pulling because even I don't believe on what I am to say.
Google and Apple paid Netflix to not to do apps for BlackBerry and WindowsPhone. ;) Nothing else explain it.
12. Yaldo_27 posted on 06 Mar 2013, 05:26 0 0
"Netflix haven't available in your region yet."
14. Allen3697 posted on 06 Mar 2013, 07:02 0 2
Blackberry should do whatever the have to do to get the most popular apps on BB10.
15. hf199 posted on 06 Mar 2013, 07:26 1 0
Who cares! Who watches movies on a small screen anyway
21. Bernoulli posted on 06 Mar 2013, 09:11 0 1
Nothing wrong with that, we'll still have the Android emulator and will be able to use Android apps, so we can use Android netflix
20. REYNER posted on 06 Mar 2013, 09:04 0 0
thankfully netflix is not available in our country and even if it is, i dont think i will be using that..
22. speckledapple posted on 06 Mar 2013, 09:53 0 0
Blackberry really needs a great salesman in their business. They need someone to communicate with these companies like Netflix and get them on board for support and stop waiting around for them to do it automatically. They have a new OS and its not going to be easy to get support when your this new. Put yourself to work man.
24. jrparnell1977 posted on 06 Mar 2013, 10:13 0 0
Really, NETFLIX? Who cares?!? Maybe BB saw them as a sinking ship and didn't want THEM in their store...ha ha.
25. Rayvelynn posted on 06 Mar 2013, 11:53 1 0
BB please fall off the face of the earth, lol you are no longer needed, & Alicia Keys What were you thinking? #thatisall