Netflix app made to work with most Android smartphones; rooting not necessary
0. phoneArena 25 May 2011, 12:10 posted on
It may have taken longer than anyone would have anticipated, but an official Netflix app has finally arrived to Android. Unfortunately, the fact that it was allowed to run on only a few smartphones was disappointing to many members of the Android community...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. skainer (Posts: 20; Member since: 16 Jul 2010)
I changed my app setting to allow unknown and it still will not download. Samsung fascinate.
3. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
They have two sets of Netflix downloads to choose from. So, if the first one didn't work try to second one. The first one worked on my Thunderbolt. hercules, hercules !!!!! :)
7. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
only seems to work on motorolas and incredible.
which is a$$ backwards cause my friggin Tbolt still wont work....
4. Normil (Posts: 17; Member since: 02 May 2011)
Works amazingly! On the road with no computer this is the next best thing... Cant wait to try with HDMI on my X
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
its been working on nearly any phone with a gingerbread on it. been running it on my vibrant with 2.3.3 since it was released. if they have this working on 2.2.1 roms too, that would be great
6. tiolawa (Posts: 115; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Old news.... have had the apk on my xoom for over a month.... no video capabilities supported yet...
8. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
then maybe u should read. netflix has been WORKING for a few weeks now. :)
9. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
Working great on my Inspire, audio and video
12. vantenkiest (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
it doesnt work on my incredible 2... i get audio but nothing but a white screen during playback.. Does anyone know of a solution to this.. PLEASE HELP MY FIANCEE WANTS TO WATCH HER NETFILX AT WORK LOL