Net neutrality complaints against AT&T expected due to FaceTime block over cellular
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Sep 2012, 02:17
iOS 6 is just about to be unleashed and you know what that means, FaceTime over cellular will be an enabled feature on the iPhone and applicable iPads...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Contreramanjaro posted on 19 Sep 2012, 07:11 1 1
A good percentage of FaceTime users have no idea what you just said.
3. Reluctant_Human posted on 19 Sep 2012, 09:38 1 1
Which i think is hilarious cause its true! hahaha
4. Mxyzptlk posted on 19 Sep 2012, 10:37 0 0
Don't be envious. It's all about unifying the Apple experience which is why Facetime is on many iDevices.
5. downphoenix posted on 19 Sep 2012, 14:25 0 0
And its not available for any non apple devices. So really, its a useless program since it doesnt have mass market penetration.
6. digitalguy posted on 20 Sep 2012, 10:08 0 0
att is unfair to its customers !!! i just updated my iphone to ios6 but cant use facetime over 3g because i dont have a family share plan !!!! thats unfair att !!!i pay for data the same data that family share data has. let us individul plan customers use facetime just like other customers. file a quick informal fcc complaint !! gov/ccmsforms/form2000.action?form_type=2000B
7. digitalguy posted on 20 Sep 2012, 10:20 0 0
att customers not on shared data plans. easily file a quick informal complaint with the fcc esupport.fcc.gov/ccmsforms/form2000.action?form_type=2000B