Net neutrality complaints against AT&T expected due to FaceTime block over cellular
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2012, 02:17 posted on
iOS 6 is just about to be unleashed and you know what that means, FaceTime over cellular will be an enabled feature on the iPhone and applicable iPads...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
A good percentage of FaceTime users have no idea what you just said.
3. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 807; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Which i think is hilarious cause its true! hahaha
4. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 2846; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Don't be envious. It's all about unifying the Apple experience which is why Facetime is on many iDevices.
5. downphoenix (Posts: 2232; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
And its not available for any non apple devices. So really, its a useless program since it doesnt have mass market penetration.
6. digitalguy (Posts: 6; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
att is unfair to its customers !!! i just updated my iphone to ios6 but cant use facetime over 3g because i dont have a family share plan !!!! thats unfair att !!!i pay for data the same data that family share data has. let us individul plan customers use facetime just like other customers. file a quick informal fcc complaint !! gov/ccmsforms/form2000.action?form_type=2000B
7. digitalguy (Posts: 6; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
att customers not on shared data plans. easily file a quick informal complaint with the fcc esupport.fcc.gov/ccmsforms/form2000.action?form_type=2000B