Neptune Pine is less a smartwatch and more a smartphone for your wrist
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 2109; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
and before you know it we'll be wearing 5" 1080p smartwatches in a few years.
2. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 218; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Really all you need to do is buy a small smart phone and make a detachable wrist band for it.
4. mturby (unregistered)
we wanted to have large screens displays and u r trying to sell me a small piece of unwanted ''smartwatch''?...for $200??? so we r going to pay to have less????r u out of ur mind???
5. hanzawhtet7 (Posts: 10; Member since: 01 Dec 2012)
This smartwatch purpose is good. It seems a bit thick though.
9. joey_sfb (Posts: 4759; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
The thickness is what holding me back. Hope they will be very successful to make a version 2.
Thinner and smaller bezel in fact bezel serve no purpose if you are wearing your phone on the wrist.
6. Cyberchum (Posts: 608; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
2.0 inches should have been great, I'm not going to where anything bigger on my wrist.
10. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Damn, in my product design course I've just designed something very like this. Oh well, this looks far better and much more possible.
12. downphoenix (Posts: 2979; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
why just 512mb of ram? That is a little too light. I would prefer ditching the rear camera (because talk about AWKWARD) in favor of going 1gb .