Need for Speed: Most Wanted coming to iPhone, iPad and Android by end-October
NFS: Most Wanted is a game developed by Firemonkeys with stunning graphics and online multiplayer. It also features new touch-steering controls which basically are a virtual steering wheel you hold your finger onto and then rotate left or right to steer. And that seems like a great way to gain some precision in controling the car.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted release date is not clear, but we do know that by the end of October it will land on iOS and Android. Check out the trailer below.
2. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Needs to be atleast on par or even better than Asphalt: Heat.
3. Kostas_13 (Posts: 43; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
Judging from the in-game video attached, I believe that this will make Asphalt 7 look like an Atari 2600 game!
+ Car Damage is a marvelous addition!
4. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2018; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
This looks very cool, I bet the tegra 3 version, is gonna rock
6. aayupanday (Posts: 548; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
And the upcoming Adreno 320 will BloW it!
11. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
If EA bothers to optimize the game for it.
7. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
EA, what about Most Wanted 2 for PC's???
9. EspHack (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
and windows phone 8? i hope you can play with iOS and android in multiplayer too that would be awesome