Need an unlocked, feature packing, dual-SIM phone on the cheap? Here is one for $13
0. phoneArena 01 Sep 2013, 16:11 posted on
This thing will play music, FM radio, support microSD expansion and even light the way with a flashlight...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 723; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
10. phil2n (Posts: 466; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
In Philippines we even have some $11 with the same feature of this phone..
Actual cost is Php. 499
4. Bernoulli (Posts: 1335; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Um so I take it as the manufacturer is not Nokia?
14. boosook (Posts: 727; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Of course it must be some Chinese manufacturer that "took ispiration from" Nokial. What's unbelievable is that it sells for $13 to retailers, and yet the manufacturer earns something, so the production cost is even lower.
7. lukasound (Posts: 149; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
why would you need wifi for this?
and the mp3 player is surely bad quality, so i would skip it also. camera is only good for mms, so the SD card in not needed.
fm radio might be needed in case of a world war 3, so I would leave it, just like the flashlight.
if they removed those, the price could be under 10$
15. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 373; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
why wouldnt u want to have wifi if u could, i would love to see how it works on this phone
if it has bad quality speaker, who cares, most people use headphones
people still use FM radio, even i do sometimes, i think uve missed this:
8. MistB (Posts: 543; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I have a nokia 105 that has a torch/fm radio but no camera but at this price, don't be expecting Lumia 1020 or Sony like performance. This really is reminiscent of a Nokia C Series from a couple of years ago though!
9. juandante (Posts: 214; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
A joke ? I remember those days when those phones where 180$+, that's what we call technology ! I wonder if it supports Java (J2ME) ? This would be a reason why wifi is present for social networking (or webcam !), but for 13$ it's just perfect with all these features
13. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 373; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
isnt the interface a lot, or even identical to nokias?
12. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 194; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
For basic phones there is no need to look beyond Nokia...reliable, well build and good phone quality. Where I live the Nokia 1280 costs $ 18.