Need For Speed Most Wanted now available for iPhone and Android
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2012, 09:06 posted on
Right on schedule, Need for Speed Most Wanted has been released for the iPhone and the iPad. The latest installment of the popular franchise follows in the footsteps of previous releases and offers challenging races against police cars, rival AI street racers and real human opponents, resulting in what Electronic Arts calls the "most dangerous Need for Speed yet."...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
2. champ_vl (Posts: 44; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
You are such a liar. It says on your profile that you own the htc one x and yet you download an iOS app? Either you lie about your phone or you lie about getting the game. In any case, you're just a silly liar.
8. dickwyn (Posts: 621; Member since: 07 May 2012)
the game is now on the play storehttps://play.google.com/store/
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Not a word on the most evident change - excellent console level graphics?
Total fail writing
5. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
How long before it reaches play store?
6. mohamed_noor (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
developers y u no release for android first ! (u mean to say ladies first)??
7. bucky (Posts: 2470; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Takes a lot more time and money to create it for so many different screen res, size, CPU, gpu
10. vijay0715 (Posts: 10; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
It is available in the play store!http://www.fonearena.com/blog/
12. theBankRobber (Posts: 680; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
See I don't buy games on android anymore, this isn't even compatible with my Photon. What's the since of playing games when by the time your phone is a year old, they start only making games for the newest phones. So if more games come out leaving me out of good games then I have to wait another year before I can upgrade my phone. Can't even get good games for the 2 year contract of you phone. One year worth of games is not good, yea there's cheap games but I figure since my phone has a Tegra 2 CPU/GPU that it would get at least 2 years worth of good quality games.
14. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Well.. what to say.. next time buy a phone with Mali 6xx or adreno 3xx and you will be covered for two years.
After that, I'm not so sure :p
18. theBankRobber (Posts: 680; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Actually my Photon is my last Android device, really looking forward to getting the BB10 touch next year. I own a PS Vita so now I don't have to worried about portable games.
13. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
It's not compatible with Asus Infinity. wtf!!
There are two version, for North America please choose NA
15. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i might just check this out. this'll run beautifully on the Nexus 10 i'm probably going to get. ;)
16. ronjr123 (Posts: 73; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
It is NOT compatible with my Razr or Xoom. Yet it is with my older DROID X? WTH?!
17. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 985; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Interesting that quite a few big games are arriving at the same time iOS and Android, no longer iOS 1st, things are changing it seems. :)
Will give it a go on my S3 later!