Navigate the Apple iPhone with your head using iOS 7
0. phoneArena 26 Jun 2013, 20:56 posted on
It looks like navigating an Apple iPhone, once iOS 7 is here, will be as easy as getting a hernia exam; all you will need to do is turn your head to the side (no coughing required). Built into the Accessibilty section is a feature that lets you navigate the phone by moving your head to the left or the right. But using this feature requires you to go through all of your options on screen before you move your head to confirm your selection...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 15245; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apple has innovated shaking your head "NO"
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Shouldn't the headline read something like "Navigate the Apple iPhone with iOS7 using your head"?
It's pretty darned confusing wondering if the phone or the head is supposed to come with the iOS7...i know it's always the phone but you know.
2. alltechinside (Posts: 248; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
Is Apple copying Samsung gimmicks now? LOL
3. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Do the harlem shake!! Oops just wiped your iphone, lol
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 15245; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Make sure not to do that with your iPhone.
4. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
How is having to keep your head perfectly still when using an iphone a good idea? Thank god for the ability to turn these options off..
6. horsecock (unregistered)
Wow! Apple are such a$$ clowns!
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9810; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Oh come on Apple... Are we seriously running out of ideas?
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 15245; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Smurf apple definitely borrowed this from Sammy, but as these gesture based features become the standard, they'll need to be adopted. Do you agree?
11. GeekMovement (Posts: 1914; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
people are going to look like retards with these head gestures. well, go ahead apple, it's all yours.
12. lyndon420 (Posts: 2866; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
How do you kill an ios7 user? Spiked shoulder pads...Bahahahaha.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 15245; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Don't give the suicidal any ideas lol