Natural sapphires, rubies make this $100,000 iPhone 5 case sparkle
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2012, 07:25 posted on
Crafted by The Natural Sapphire Company, this iPhone 5 case is made out of 18 karat white gold and 2,830 natural blue Ceylon sapphires sparkle on its shiny surface...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3755; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
$100,000? If I had $100,000 I know I would spend it on something other than a case for a very sub-par phone. Drop that phone once on your drive way & you will have to look for those stones. lol
Something tells me it's not too sturdy.
3. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I know, it's so difficult finding these stones over my 10 Ferraris parked in the driveway. Perhaps I should get 3 of my valets to look for it?
7. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3755; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Well that's the thing. If you drop it once it's going to be ruined. Also I guess these people will buy 2 or 3 at a time because all phones fall even if it's just one time. I have NEVER met a person who has never dropped a phone.
4. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
$100,000 case even for a super-cool phone is stupidity at best ..
33. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Someone owning this would feel like an idiot dropping their phone and then realizing it would have been better for the phone to break instead of the case.
And, I'm sorry, but someone who spends $100,000 to buy this case not only deserves to be slapped, but should not be rich.
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
SHUT UP AND ROB THE BANK NOW!!!!
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
but I mean it :)
12. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
It takes me forever to re comment because i spent all weekend on my playstation instead of here
6. wreh3 (Posts: 25; Member since: 19 Apr 2010)
Kim Kardashian, will pay for that- to make herself believe that she's important!
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3755; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Kim Kardashian is a no talent piece of a$$. The only reason she is anything is because she had her sex tape leaked. (Yeah right it was done purposely.) She has done nothing.
13. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
One more reason for someone to steal your phone.
22. Apple_Royally_ (banned) (Posts: 42; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Only the "ROYALLYS and CELEBS" can afford them.....!
24. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
These cases ya.. makes sense only the rich would have the money to spend on such things... but don't bundle yourself with that group unless your rich and buy things like this lol. Having an iPhone doesn't make you classy or rich.. generally these days as Apple is losing its spark its not as amazing to people when they see it.. go remove your head from your a$$. Having a golden Apple avatar doesn't make you better than anyone else lol id be surprised if you even own one because chances are you live in a poor country that Apple taxes even more for the iPhone. Go back under your rock, Thanks in advance. ;)
25. cptbeatstix (Posts: 101; Member since: 19 Jul 2012)
I'd steal it just to ebay it for 3 times as much.
27. sony186 (unregistered)
I see, u sold ur organ to buy one. I thought this fruit sheep worth nothing like job's slave..
28. sony186 (unregistered)
My comment above is reply to comment 21.
32. casew (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
so expensive! I just want to order a cheap and high quality Aluminium Bumper Frame Case for Apple iPhone 5.http://www.caseswill.com/alumi