Nanotips turns all gloves into touch-screen gloves by means of nanotech sorcery
0. phoneArena 12 Feb 2014, 09:44 posted on
After months of experiments in a garage, the young company Nanotips came up with a liquid solution that can be applied to gloves of all kinds, styles, and sizes, making them touchscreen-compatible for weeks, or even months. The liquid contains ultra-fine conductive nanoparticles that form a grid-like film on the surface of the material the solution is applied to. If it wears off, just re-apply...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. a_merryman (Posts: 744; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I am definitely going to check this out.
2. mr.techdude (Posts: 565; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
This looks awesome, I don't need it though not now anyways cause it is hot in Australia.
3. sprockkets (Posts: 1453; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
"Admittedly, he could have bought a Lumia phone, but that wouldn't have been very entrepreneurial."
Ha! Just goes to show you what people will sacrifice for iphones and Android stuff.
4. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
There is nothing you will sacrifice if you buy Z1 Compact, S4 or even Xperia SP.
5. andynaija (Posts: 519; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
I think what sprockets is trying to say is that, people will be missing out on a lot if they were to get a Windows Phone device, as the OS's store does not have as many apps as Android or iOS.