NYPD Blue: Apple iPhone and Apple iPad thefts on the rise in the Big Apple
0. phoneArena 21 Apr 2012, 14:07 posted on
According to the NYPD, thefts of the Apple iPhone and Apple iPad in New York City are up 44% this year; in a highly publicized case, a 26 year old chief, Hwang Yang, was murdered and his Apple handset stolen while the robber didn't bother with the victim's wallet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
So sad for that chef, my sincere sympathy to his family... :(
8. smallcolabear (Posts: 82; Member since: 18 Feb 2012)
I enjoy how you are getting thumbs down for expressing symapthy for a man who died because people are too stupid and crooked to get a freaking job and have to murder people for a phone. I thumbs up you all the way.
4. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
first its in the big apple
its stealing a stealing product
made by apple
yo dawg I herd you like apples
6. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
And that is why you should buy an Android.
15. Lift_Off (Posts: 152; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
No way! just heard a story from a friend of how she went to visit New York about 2 weeks ago and her iphone was stolen from the restaurant she was at. Thats gotta be a day-ruiner...
17. ECPirate37 (Posts: 150; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
It's crazy because they even make announcements on the subway to say keep them out of sight, and also have signs up, but every day I see people with them out like it is no big deal.
20. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
people like to show off their riches even if their not rich. Its all about status. of course they have the right to use their phones but those iIdiots just marking themselves for death.