NYC event on June 23 to showcase the new Motorola DROID models
Motorola DROID A855 Specifications | Review
Motorola DROID 2 A955 Preliminary Specifications
Motorola DROID X MB810 Preliminary Specifications
source: Verizon Wireless and Engadget
3. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i have froyo on my droid 1. it's not much different cosmetically. i also have flash 10.1 on my droid.
4. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
read the preview of the Motorola Droid X MB810 on Engadget, they say it's actually 4.4 inches.
5. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2840; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
"Maybe we will know if its 4.3 or 4.1?" Did you guys even look at the photos compared to the EVO that you posted? The Droid X is larger than the EVO. I think its safe to say its 4.3.
9. bossmann20 (Posts: 38; Member since: 23 Mar 2010)
who cares which is bigger 4.1,4.3 lik it really makes a difference whn using it...
10. illallowit (Posts: 20; Member since: 10 Dec 2009)
I would almost get this just because the UI is called NINJABLUR. It's gotta be awesome if they use the word ninja in the name...