NYC T-Mobile customers, are you seeing 4G LTE pop up?
0. phoneArena 27 May 2013, 23:50 posted on
Over the past few weeks, we have been seeing blips on the radar indicating that T-Mobile’s LTE network...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10087; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Patiently waiting for LTE to come to Chicago within the next three weeks. Love those upload speeds though.
8. Whateverman (Posts: 3237; Member since: 17 May 2009)
You and I both...29MB??? I want some of that so bad!
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10087; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The HSPA+ 42 speeds are fast already, but LTE is faster, steadier, and has better upload speeds. :)
11. elterible (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 May 2013)
I had LTE pop up on my phone for the first time in Chicago. I was in the Lincoln Park area. I got about 19 Mbps down, 11 up.
Unfortunately it disappeared when I left the immediate vicinity of where I was at that time. But hopefully it launches soon!
3. Qbancelli (Posts: 75; Member since: 11 Mar 2010)
Yes it is live in parts of Queens and Brooklyn. And in the subway in Manhattan.
4. milan03 (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 May 2013)
Yup, it's been broadcasting live since May 17th in Queens. youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=qED6INXNpiQ
7. Maxwell.R (Posts: 202; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
That's some good stuff there. We're going to add it to this article.