NVIDIA postpones Shield release date
0. phoneArena 01 Jul 2013, 04:49 posted on
Seems like the portable gaming device Shield by NVIDIA won't be in the hands of consumers for another month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FlushGordon (unregistered)
I hope Google releases a Snap800-powered gaming device soon and cripple this overpriced / overhyped POS once and for all
2. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 536; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Never seen somebody with this much hate about eletronics you are always moaning about everything for Christ's sake. Get a life maybe?
4. lpratas (Posts: 83; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Get a life you! Why? The people here can't give their opinions? Of course Nvidia Shield will be expensive. And Nvidia has the monopoly of the PC games and android games. It's almost all optimized for their graphics. Enough of monopolies.
6. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 536; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Not saying he can't have his opinion but when all he can do is hate on everything, his favorite things to diss are Nvidias Tegra which he calls Tecrap and Sony's displays.
And Nvidias optimized games is a monopoly? If they pay game developers to optimize games for them its the end users that wins if they bought an Nvidia product.
9. vincelongman (Posts: 349; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
i don't mind if Nvidia pays developers to optimize games for TegraZone, the thing I don't like is that only Tegra devices get the best graphics.
I don't know if its same with all devices, but from this review the Transformer Prime has better graphics even through the iPad 3 has a far better CPU/GPU.
8. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 470; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
its not an opinion to bash and curse other products. if you hate PSP Vita, Nintendo wii etc. Don't buy the stuff, wait for the google android gamer console and compare it to the ever popular gaming console that has established their name already..
7. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 470; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
monopoly android google lover fanboy.. :) -100 now were even..
10. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 253; Member since: 24 May 2011)
i liked this device a lot. But 299$ its overpriced. Should be 200$. Totally worth it at that price.