NVIDIA Shield first look
0. phoneArena 15 Jan 2013, 02:27 posted on
To tell you the truth, the NVIDIA Shield looks like an XBOX 360 controller with a giant slab of a display thrown in there. Frankly, it’s a cool idea to know that it’s a standalone system on its own, but even better is the fact that you can connect it to any high-def television with a quick HDMI...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. AnTuTu (Posts: 1206; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Come on man on basis of what it is a flop? People just comment like this to get more attraction :p
10. jroc74 (Posts: 5271; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
It might not sell well.....but this will come in handy for me. Dedicated buttons vs on screen ones....dedicated ones win hands down.
And for connecting it to the TV.....dedicated buttons are alot better. Even something as simple as Angry Birds...I had to keep looking at my phone, the kids enjoyed looking at it on the TV tho. Then there is OnLive...
But it still might flop. Apple tried an actual console one time.....flopped big time. If the price is right....I might get one.
11. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
correction on your sentence "People just comment like this to get more *dislikes"...
3. easymomo (Posts: 91; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
I'll try it. I don't like the idea of playing games on the screen, I prefer buttons and I'll also stream my PC games.
4. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Even if it is prototype, i'd like to say its UGLY!!!
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5682; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i like the idea of the Shield but it seems like it'd be uncomfortable to use. o:
7. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 463; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Nope. I ain't using that in public but it can be an eye-catcher since it has a big and weird design.
12. anshul0000 (unregistered)
take my money!