NVIDIA Shield first look
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Jan 2013, 02:27
To tell you the truth, the NVIDIA Shield looks like an XBOX 360 controller with a giant slab of a display thrown in there. Frankly, it’s a cool idea to know that it’s a standalone system on its own, but even better is the fact that you can connect it to any high-def television with a quick HDMI...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. AnTuTu posted on 15 Jan 2013, 04:26 12
Come on man on basis of what it is a flop? People just comment like this to get more attraction :p
10. jroc74 posted on 15 Jan 2013, 06:38 0
It might not sell well.....but this will come in handy for me. Dedicated buttons vs on screen ones....dedicated ones win hands down.
And for connecting it to the TV.....dedicated buttons are alot better. Even something as simple as Angry Birds...I had to keep looking at my phone, the kids enjoyed looking at it on the TV tho. Then there is OnLive...
But it still might flop. Apple tried an actual console one time.....flopped big time. If the price is right....I might get one.
11. Sangeet posted on 15 Jan 2013, 12:48 2
correction on your sentence "People just comment like this to get more *dislikes"...
3. easymomo posted on 15 Jan 2013, 02:42 6
I'll try it. I don't like the idea of playing games on the screen, I prefer buttons and I'll also stream my PC games.
6. KingKurogiii posted on 15 Jan 2013, 03:43 1
i like the idea of the Shield but it seems like it'd be uncomfortable to use. o:
7. spiderpig2894 posted on 15 Jan 2013, 04:26 0
Nope. I ain't using that in public but it can be an eye-catcher since it has a big and weird design.
12. anshul0000 (unregistered) posted on 16 Jan 2013, 03:10 0
take my money!