NVIDIA CEO shows off new touchscreen-stylus technology
By using a capacitive touchscreen and a stylus that works on pressure, battery life should be saved. A high detection rate led to some nice looking graphics including curved lines that looked great on the experimental 7 inch tablet used for the demonstration. For this to work you need to employ the NVIDIA Tegra 4 and NVIDIA's DirectTouch platform. There was no word on which slabs will be employing this technology in the near future.
NVIDIA's Huang demonstrates capacitive stylus
2. Shatter (Posts: 1989; Member since: 29 May 2013)
So whens the Nexus 7 coming out with this chip in it.
11. pyradark (Posts: 751; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
too bad, nexus will be using snapdragon chipset
12. mr.techdude (Posts: 542; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Actually snapdragon is better then tegra in everyway, such as power effeciency, more reliable and etc tegra 4 is probably better at raw power and mutitasking
14. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Mr. Huang has a habit of making promises that doesn't live up to expectations.
15. FlushGordon (unregistered)
How is this exactly better than a Wacom Digitizer?
16. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Exactly! I'd get a the bamboo pen over this!