NTT DoCoMo reveals summer lineup: Samsung Galaxy S III to be dual-core, Sony Xperia GX pictured
0. phoneArena 16 May 2012, 03:52 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III will land with dual-core Snapdragon S4 in Japan as well, for LTE radio purposes, which was mostly expected, but we were more curious to see the Sony Xperia GX in flesh and blood at the presentation...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. RangersK (Posts: 59; Member since: 15 May 2012)
The GS3 for Japan has a 2GB ram; we're likely to see the same specs in the states.
3. zohayb (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 May 2012)
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
lets hope it come 2gb ram in US :D
7. ryq24 (Posts: 507; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
how times change. samsung phones now better than any japanese phonemakers and doing much much better also financially speaking. next will be hyundai and kia.
8. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
So you are saying that ugly looking SGS3 that's made out of cheap plastic, has one of the worst android skins that comes with a medicore camera and nothing really new apart from the eye thingy is better than the Xperia GX? youmadbro?
10. Saamic (Posts: 119; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
Well actually Hyundai's cars are pretty amazing right now
9. hitechredneck (Posts: 62; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
The GX and SX is for japan only. We might see somthing later on this year but for the rest of us it will be the ION.