NTT DoCoMo reveals summer lineup: Samsung Galaxy S III to be dual-core, Sony Xperia GX pictured
2. RangersK posted on 16 May 2012, 04:23 2
The GS3 for Japan has a 2GB ram; we're likely to see the same specs in the states.
3. zohayb posted on 16 May 2012, 04:25 2
7. ryq24 posted on 16 May 2012, 07:57 2
how times change. samsung phones now better than any japanese phonemakers and doing much much better also financially speaking. next will be hyundai and kia.
8. RamyRamz69 posted on 16 May 2012, 10:43 1
So you are saying that ugly looking SGS3 that's made out of cheap plastic, has one of the worst android skins that comes with a medicore camera and nothing really new apart from the eye thingy is better than the Xperia GX? youmadbro?
10. Saamic posted on 16 May 2012, 21:13 0
Well actually Hyundai's cars are pretty amazing right now
9. hitechredneck posted on 16 May 2012, 11:52 0
The GX and SX is for japan only. We might see somthing later on this year but for the rest of us it will be the ION.