NTT DoCoMo reveals summer lineup: Samsung Galaxy S III to be dual-core, Sony Xperia GX pictured
2. RangersK (Posts: 63; Member since: 15 May 2012)
The GS3 for Japan has a 2GB ram; we're likely to see the same specs in the states.
3. zohayb (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 May 2012)
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
lets hope it come 2gb ram in US :D
7. ryq24 (Posts: 604; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
how times change. samsung phones now better than any japanese phonemakers and doing much much better also financially speaking. next will be hyundai and kia.
8. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
So you are saying that ugly looking SGS3 that's made out of cheap plastic, has one of the worst android skins that comes with a medicore camera and nothing really new apart from the eye thingy is better than the Xperia GX? youmadbro?
10. Saamic (Posts: 119; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
Well actually Hyundai's cars are pretty amazing right now
9. hitechredneck (Posts: 86; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
The GX and SX is for japan only. We might see somthing later on this year but for the rest of us it will be the ION.