NFL Mobile updated for ICS, still doesn’t work on Galaxy Nexus
0. phoneArena 03 Jan 2012, 22:35 posted on
Today Verizon released an update to make NFL Mobile compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich, unfortunately while it was nice that it was released a day early, Samsung Galaxy Nexus owners are reporting that the updated app still does not work on their devices. In short, thanks for nothing.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rjbp64 (Posts: 28; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Ya tuis is some bull crap man. Ever since i bought the phone, this has been the 1 app ive been waiting for and now they say the update will work on it but still doesnt, is pretty horrible. Doesnt verizon know how to TEST an app before they say itll work???....
2. bucky (Posts: 2472; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
this is one of the reasons i dont buy nexus phones right away (if i do at all). Apps for ICS are not going to be optimized for a while yet. By the time my sgs2 gets it, everything will more than likely be brought over.
3. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 474; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
I have the nexus prime and the app for nfl just got updated to work @ 3:am....great things come to does who wait.....
4. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Yeah mine did not work an hour ago when I first read this but I just checked it and now it works fine on my galaxy nexus
6. yooperboogs (Posts: 13; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Yup just checked on my Nexus and it works great!
7. musi722 (Posts: 46; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
ha ha ha!
what a strategy ! by not supporting your own mobile!
well done google
8. rjbp64 (Posts: 28; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
and finslly it works. Actually today was the day it was supposed to vome out but i thibk verizon shouldnt have given it to us a day early if it didnt work.
Suck it all you GNexus haters.